Association Qualifying Event for National Junior Olympic Cross Country Competition
Go To http://northcarolina.usatf.org/Home.aspx for current information
Registration is at www.coacho.com
You must have a USATF Membership number and Must be a verified by USATF Membership with Birth DATE verified in ADVANCE of the meet.
The process may take up to a week or more at times. Do this NOW. If you are current USATF member, you can check online and see if you are verified.
THIS must BE Done Before you enter the meet.
NO race day registration
Course: 100% Grass/Trail
Place: Hagan Stone Park Greensboro, NC
Races: 2k, 3k, 4k, 5k races
USATF member teams or individuals
2-year age divisions: 10 & under through 17-18
Subbantam 8 & under
NEW!!! This Year!! **
Top 2 Teams and Top 15 individuals in each age group qualify for National Junior Olympic Cross Country Championship meet.
AGE GROUPS XC DISTANCE:
|Age Division||Year of Birth|
1:00 PM All 5k races
TBA PM Youth 4k
TBA PM Midget 3k New Course
TBA PM Bantam & Sub-Bantam 2k (Immediately after) New Course
North Carolina Junior Olympic Cross Country Championships
USA Track & Field
Sunday, November 22, 2015 Double check this date in the fall
1. You must get a USATF number at www.usatf.org
2. You must have a verified birth date on file with NC USATF. Mail a copy of your birth certificate with the USATF number on it to:
North Carolina USATF
PO BOX 576
GARNER, N. C. 27529-0576
Do this ASAP as it takes a few days to a week.
3. When you are verified, go to www.coacho.com and register for the meet before the deadline. Late Entry Fee $40.00 per person
4. After you qualify for the nationals, you must register online by the Deadline for the Nationals at www.coacho.com.
5. Questions, let me know. Charlie Brown firstname.lastname@example.org
NO RACE DAY Entries, enter by the deadline
JO XC Schedule
Sunday, November 16, 2014
Association State Championships
Hagan Stone Park, Greensboro, NC